La Comunidad Laboral Líder en España. Inserta tu Currículum en Trabajando.es y apúntate a cientos de empleos
- Banca / Financiera
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are currently looking for a Financial Services Investment Specialist with German.
- Attend Inbound and outbound calls, emails, WhatsApp, chat to provide customer support and cross sell specific products in the German market.
- Inform and sell saving and investment products (securities and derivatives, Investment Funds, Pension Plans, savings insurance, discretionary or objective management, etc.) in which the client can invest in.
- Inform customers about the main variables and situation of the national and international financial markets and their impact on the different products and services in portfolio.
- Carry out the operation, commercialization and incident’s management of the products and services described above.
- Capitalise upselling & cross selling opportunities where applicable.
Financial Services Investment Specialist - German Market (Otra área)
MADRID - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 1 año|
|Requisitos mínimos||- German native speaker
- High level of English and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Higher education in ADE, CCEE, Law or similar.
- Proven commercial experience of minimum 1 year in brokerage or investment service or selling Investment products.
- Experience in issuing calls for sale of investment products (Funds, plans, etc.)
- Experience in departments of financial analysis or market analysis.
- Knowledge of financial markets, statistics and mathematics.
- Certifications CIF, CAF, EFPA, EFA, etc.
- High customer orientation, empathy and active listening.
- Excellent communication capacity oral and written.
- Analytical ability and ease to acquire new complex knowledge autonomously.
- Demonstrated commercial capacity, relationship and dialogue with people, businesses or groups.
- Skills for problem solving.
- High teamwork capacity.
- Enterprising and self-demanding character.
- Results orientation, self-motivation ability.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
- Initiative, autonomy and "Can do" attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
- Full time position (39 hours/week)
- Salary: 30.000€ gross/year with certification
- Salary: 25.000€ gross /year without certification
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company
Lectura: Nivel materno /
Escritura: Nivel materno /
Conversación: Nivel materno
Inglés ( Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1) )
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|
© Copyright 2006 - 2017 Empleo Trabajando.com España. Todos los derechos reservadosRed Trabajando | Condiciones Generales de Uso del Portal para Empresas | Trabajando.es